The parking vignette is invalid in the “paid parking” area. You either need to buy a ticket or you have a parking licence. A parking vignette is also required in Midlum.
You can request for a parking vignette if
you live or work in an area where a parking vignette is required
you are owner or keeper of a motor vehicle (user of a lease- or company car)
you do not have a parking licence.

When changing cars, you can collect a new vignette at the local council. No payment will be needed if the vignette is still valid, however, do take the old vignette with you.